viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

Writing a Cover Letter.

Nahir V. Briñez,
Palm, Spring,
(082) 849-9494
Email najurui@hotmail.com
Date: March 16,2012
Dear Macys Recruiters:
Subject: Application for the post of Web Designer
I am student of Graphic Desing. I´m applying to the position of Web Designer, i provided excellent service to the clients.As well as come to strategic solutions in design and implementation of web applications for  every  projects.
 Hard working and detail oriented, I would bring to any position first-rate communication skills, the ability to identify and resolve problems effectively and strategically, as well as a commitment to excellence. I feel I would be an excellent addition to your organization with my extensive customer service, Strong attention to detail, dedication to my job and its clients, and determination to rise within the company. I strive to create a positive growth environment through teamwork and the use of my leadership skills in assisting my co-workers in their work and potential client issues.
 This benefits my employees as well as the overall organization as we reach our goal of providing an excellent service experience for our customers and potential customers.
 The accompanying resume should serve to give you an idea not only of my past achievements but of my potential for making a significant contribution to your company. I look forward to meeting with you in person to discuss this opportunity further.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, Nahir Briñez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Twittear